Via http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?p=3286832&posted=1#post3286832

Short version is, an eight year old girl has been accused of ‘bringing a weapon to school’ when jack booted thugs school officials searched her back pack and found- horror of horrors- a POPSICLE STICK and A RUBBER BAND. The fun part is, the little girl didn't even understand how these things could be used as a weapon- UNTIL SCHOOL OFFICIALS SHOWED HER HOW. Morons. Of course this potential felon will suffer dire consequences, and the dreaded ‘permanent record’ will show her to be a threat to society. The sad thing is, such idiocy is so commonplace now that it doesn’t even surprise the public anymore, and some folks are so brainwashed that they will make excuses like ‘well, we have to be careful with all this violence going on…”

Bullshit.

For the record, here is a list of things they were in my school locker, 6th grade, June 1971. I remember clearly having to bring things home over a three day period as my locker was completely full. (They were huge back then, floor to about 5’ high, not the half lockers you see now.) Like most kids of that time, I was thrilled with the moon landing in 1969, and loved guns, explosives, and Star Trek.
Partial list:partial coil of dynamite fuse
3 quart containers of home made black powder
bottle rockets
firecrackers
Sparklers
"USS Enterprise" photo cut from front of AMT model kit
Book, “Rocket manual for amateurs, by Bertrand R Brinley (http://www.amazon.com/Rocket-manual-amateurs-Ballantine-books/dp/B0007E5M1Q ) By the way I bought my copy used for 50 cents back then. I had no idea what it was worth today until I looked it up just now – dang. And no, HELL no, my copy is not for sale. (still in mint condition, btw.)
50' coil of nichrome wire (for rocket igniters)
big box of loose .22 LR rounds.
Oh, yeah, probably some school books and papers in there somewhere.

Our School principle had no issues with any of this. Liberals, sit down for this next part: She- our dear principle- ORDERED some of these supplies FOR US through the school science program. In addition to letting us build things like small rockets, ignition boxes, and the like for the 'rocket program', she also gave our 'science club' some buzzers, bells, switches, and wire to help us learn about electricity- which probably helped lead me into my chosen profession later on.

Later on, I'll tell you about the big rocket I built in high school. I don't think some of my readers could handle that just yet, though.

Somehow, I never killed anyone, blew anything up (that I didn’t mean to blow up) nor did my delicate brain suffer any ill effects from being exposed to ‘the gun culture.’I rode my bike or walked the three miles to school most days, through the black section of town- without any concern of safety. Our friend Mr. Ralph (http://confederatesharpshooter.blogspot.com/2009/02/sunday-morning-biographies-mr-ralph-or.html ) lived just a few houses down from the school- often I’d see some of his grandkids in the yard as I’d pass.)I often took some of the items listed above on the school bus when riding home with my best friend, where we'd make all kinds of explosive fun- usually involving the demise of model boats or aircraft. On one particular day I recall wiring up over a dozen home made explosive devices wired to a series of nails driven in an old board, where we could fire them sequentially by touching them with wires from a battery. The ‘depth charges’ were sunk in a fat creek at my best friends house, and some old in the tooth model boats- a PT-109, the Bismark, and a USS North Carolina if I recall correctly- were given proper Viking funerals rather than allowed to be ignominiously dumped into a trash can.

We never locked our doors at night.
Gun safe? Who needs a gun safe?
If a stranger came to the door, needing to use the phone due to car trouble, you let them use the phone- then went out to see if you could fix the car.
Yeah, things sure have changed.
Prayer is banned in classrooms. You no longer read from the Holy Bible when learning to read in grade school. Children are no longer taken hunting at an early age, nor are they taught the fundamentals of firearm safety and marksmanship. Instead we have the ‘liberal agenda’ which I can’t speak of here without getting angry. In fact, I seriously debated if I should post what I have written here, lest some government agency decide that I should be prosecuted for being a normal kid 30 plus years ago. Yeah, things sure are safer now that the elite are in charge... and if we don't stop them, one day we'll wake up and be so safe we'll be afraid to speak out loud or help a neighbor in trouble. That day is nearly upon us, and I for one intend on doing everything possible to turn things around and stop this political madness while I am free to try. I suggest you do the same.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home