The Return of the Blog...

My apologies for the lack of posts in the past month. The good news is, I am once again gainfully employed- something 14% of the folks in my area can’t say right now. Better yet, I am working for an excellent small business that is more than firearms friendly- they are rabidly supportive of freedom and the second amendment. The bad news is, of course, that with any new job comes an adjustment period-hence the lack of posts. But hopefully I’m getting to the point now where I can spare a few minutes per day to post some things here, hopefully to amuse and entertain my legions of readers- both of you.

In addition to the new employment, springtime has brought quite a few personal things to blog about- in such diverse fields as auto racing, electronics, survival, and even my first formal firearms training course. I hope to get to all of those in due course. Of course we’ll also have to visit the unpleasant reality of the overreaching massive federal government expansion, and the porkulus package.

As always, I welcome your suggestions and comments. One thing is for certain- we won’t be lacking for things to talk about in the coming days, I just hope the story has a happy ending.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Congrats on the job. Still looking myself.

topics.


GUNS
SHOOTING
and anything of 'shooty goodness' in Tams words.

April 26, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Thanks for the suggestions- I hope to have some more gunny stuff soon. Alas ammo prices have put a crimp in my lifestyle like everybody else. BTW, nice nick- would you happen to be a Sherlock Holmes fan also?

April 26, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home